How can I use the robot you built for me?
If dexi.io just built a robot for you, it may be intimidating to use the robot for the first time. Don’t worry, there’s nothing to it!
- Log into your dexi.io account.
- Click Projects in the menu on the left side of the page.
- Select the run listed beneath the robot.
- Click Open in the slide-in panel.
- If you need to upload input data, click the Inputs tab now to do so. Otherwise, skip to Step 8.
- Click the Download CSV Template button to download a file showing how to structure the input data.
- Click the Import CSV File to upload the CSV file containing the input data.
- Click the Executions tab.
- If no executions are listed, click the Execute Now button near the center of the page; otherwise click the Execute Now button near the top-right of the page.
- The robot will be queued, which simply means that it’s waiting for its turn to begin. This could take a minute or two, so grab a cup of coffee or tea to enjoy while the robot goes about its work. Remember, even after the robot has actually begun its work, it can take hours to complete, depending on the scope of work to be done, so please be patient.
- When the execution completes, visit the Execution tab.
- Click the View button near the execution.
- Click the Results tab, and inspect the compiled results.
- If the results are acceptable, click the blue Download button near the top-right of the page to download your results.
Did this answer your question?